Motor Vehicle Accidents
If you have been seriously injured by the fault of another, you may feel like your life has been turned upside down. Do not believe the insurance company is your friend. Their trained adjusters want to pay you as little as possible.
Our goal is to get you the compensation you deserve. Our mission is to give you quality personal attention, putting the focus on you. We want to answer your questions and guide you every step of the way so you know exactly what to expect.
Your Car, Truck And Motor Vehicle Case
Your case may not need a lawyer, but if you were injured by the fault of another there is certain basic information you should have. Click on these articles to learn:
- 4 Deadly Sins Of Personal Injury Claims
- 5 Critical Steps Necessary for Full Compensation
- Top 10 Reasons to Hire an Experienced Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Attorney
- How Should You Handle The Insurance Adjuster
Please feel free at any time to pick up the phone or email us to get your questions answered or help with your case. Unless your case is very small there are just too many pitfalls and hazards to try to go it alone.
The Ability To Understand Your Injury And Gather The Evidence That Connects Your Injury To The Motor Vehicle Crash Is Key.
Obtaining seriously injured clients fair compensation is the goal that Carolyn Ostovich devotes her 24 years of legal experience when she takes on a new motor vehicle accident injury client.
The way a case is prepared can significantly affect the compensation you get. Understanding the nature and extent of your injury is critical. The more serious your injury, the more impact on your life and your personal activities. It is important to portray to the insurance company and potentially to a jury everything you have gone through and everything you will go through as a result of your injury.
Insurance companies strive to come up with many reasons why you may not be that seriously hurt or why your injuries were caused by something else.
Carolyn Ostovich works closely with you and your doctors and potentially other experts so that she gets the evidence needed to show your injuries were caused by the accident and why you deserve significant compensation.
- Injuries, damages and compensation
- Insurance claims do’s and don’ts
- Uninsured or underinsured motorists
- Car accident injury no fault insurance
- What to do if you are in an accident
- Motor vehicle accident resource links
- Common questions for motor vehicle accidents
Need Profesional Help with Your Injury?
Then contact Attorney Carolyn Ostovich, car accident injury lawyer, for your FREE No Obligation Consultation at 940-761-2000. I really do welcome your call.
- I will gladly talk with you over the phone without charge.
- During the day, we'll return your call promptly if we are not available when you call.
- We will not pressure you in any way.
- If for some reason we can't help you, we will try to refer you to someone who may be able to help... that's our promise to you.