Top 10 Reasons to Hire an Experienced Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Attorney
When you’re hurt, you need all the help you can get, and you need it as soon as possible. Unfortunately, some injury victims try to fight big insurance companies alone. In small cases this may be okay. In bigger cases it can mean being taken by taking a low ball offer.
- Experience Assessing Claims - Board Certified Personal Injury Trial attorneys are experienced with injury cases like yours and can inform you at the outset whether it is worth while to pursue your case.
- No Fees If No Recovery - Most personal injury attorneys work for a contingency fee, which means if you do not win, you will pay no attorneys’ fees. You may be responsible for certain expenses not directly related to attorney fees.
- Red Tape - An experienced trial attorney can work through the maze of paperwork necessary to resolve your claim so that you can get on with your life.
- Experts - Experienced attorneys work with experts and doctors to obtain evidence needed to prove your case.
- Objectivity - A personal injury trial attorney can be more objective about your case than you can and will not make a quick decision. Where you may be tempted, for instance to go for a fast settlement, your attorney may counsel you that it is in your best interest to wait for a more reasonable offer.
- Experience With Insurance Companies - Attorneys are also familiar with insurance companies and will not be confused by their tactics or feel pressured to settle for a lesser amount.
- Experience Working With Other Lawyers - An experienced personal injury trial lawyer can deal effectively and expediently with opposing counsel.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution - An experienced attorney will know whether your dispute may be best resolved out of court through mediation, thereby saving your time, money and emotional energy.
- Best Settlements - Personal injury trial attorneys strive to reach the best settlements for their clients, as early in the litigation process as possible. Without a lawyer, you are forced to take any low ball offer from the insurance company because they know you have no other option.
- Best Jury Verdicts - If a trial becomes necessary, a Board Certified Personal Injury Trial lawyer has the experience to zealously represent you in court and work toward obtaining the best verdict possible.